Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Warmwell Holiday Park is a tranquil park with a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather Ski Slope for hours of family fun. Add to that a wealth of nearby beaches, historic towns and fantastic attractions and this has got to be your perfect holiday spot.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Family Club Room.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume, fountain and wave machine.
* Fitness Suite with treadmills, rowing machines and weights.
* Roller Rink and Mountain bike hire.
* 110m Snowflex ski slope and on site Snowsport Centre.
* Fishing lakes and tackle shop (fishing tuition available).
* Multi-sports court, mini tenpin bowling, pool tables and table tennis.
* Two adventure play areas with obstacle course.
* Outdoor play area with tree house, fort and under-8s area.
* Alpine Bar and Family Club Room with big screen TV’s, serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Hardy’s Café & Restaurant, Warmwell Fish & Chip shop and Huski’s Café at the ski lodge.
* Beer Garden.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com for great savings on your next holiday.
110m all-weather ski-slope!
Teaming with natural beauty and attractive towns and villages Dorset is a wonderful place to visit. The coastline is impressively varied with lovely resorts and some spectacular cliffs and coves.
Dorset is Hardy's fictional Wessex and it also boasts famous earthworks, castles, stately homes and one of England's best known chalk hill figures.
Explore Brewers Quay, Portland, Portland Bill Lighthouse, Bovington Tank Museum, Dinosaur Land, Deepsea Adventure, Monkey World, Sea Life Park, Teddy Bear House and the Abbotsbury Sub Tropical Gardens.
Be the first in adding a review!