Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sea Acres Holiday Park is set on a stunning cliff top location that lets you wake up every morning to stunning sea views. The golden sands of Kennack Sands beach are less than a 500m stroll from the park or if you fancy something different, try dipping into the rockpools that are scattered along the rugged Lizard Peninsula. When you stay with us at Sea Acres, you’ll see life differently – and it’s a life you won’t want to leave.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Enjoy light entertainment and drinks in the Family Club House.
* Heated indoor swimming pool, splash pool and inflatable jungle run in the pool.
* Breaker’s Bistro and Family Club House with bar.
* Reef Bar with big screen TV’s, pool, darts, pub games and an outdoor decking area.
* Activity play room and under 5’s play area.
* New for 2013 Under 8’s outdoor play area with slide, nets, bridge and whale springer.
* Nine hole crazy golf and nine hole pitch ‘n’ putt with fantastic sea views.
* 5 Star PADI Scuba Diving Centre on park.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com for great savings on your next holiday.
* Flambards Theme Park
* Lands End
* Poldark Mine
* Seal Sanctuary
* Paradise Park
* Sea Life Centre at Newquay
* Day trips to the Isles of Scilly
* Newquay Zoo
* Dairy Land
Have just returned from a 2 week stay at this site, & I can honestly say despite the awful weather it is the most beautiful site we have been too ( and we have been to many). The views from the vans are breathtaking, we were lucky our van was only 3 rows from the front and it was a short walk to see the sea.A van at the front would be fantastic.
All the vans have verandahs & benches.
Our van was clean & we managed to check in early which was a great help as we had travelled overnight and we all tired. The reception staff were all very helpful as were all the staff and very friendly.
It is a short walk down the road to the beach at Kennack Sands - took us about 15 mins & it is a great beach - we had a 10 yr old & a 14 yr old with us and they loved it.
The site is more geared up for younger children although there is a golf course on site & a small crazy golf area.
The swimming pool was open from 10 till 6 great for bad weather days as its indoors.
There is a costcutter shop on site, a little expensive but catered for everyday needs.
The evening entertainment was basic but ok - we didnt bother as we were out most days and tired when we got back.
A car is essential as the site is quite remote - but in a beautiful part of Cornwall.
I would go back to this site.
Sea Acres Holiday Park, Helston, Cornwall