Long Beach Estate includes part of the Winterton Great Valley Nature Reserve and over 40 acres of rolling dunes and a fine wide sandy beach. The site is within easy reach of the amusements at Hemsby Gap, half a mile distant, and makes an excellent base for exploring the Great Yarmouth area, the Norfolk Broads and the historic cathedral city of Norwich. To quote a recent letter of thanks, the site itself is "green, clean and tidy" with helpful staff ready to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- mains electricity (16A) to a proportion of the touring pitches
- coin operated washing and drying machines, with deep sinks and drainers.
- free hot showers
- closed room for mothers to change and bathe babies
- site is well lit at night
- wireless internet access
- Licensed Bar serving hot meals with regular entertainment
- shop selling groceries, beach accessories and gas
From the 13th July until early September we also have touring and tent pitches available at Hemsby Tent & Touring site, just 300 yards inland from Long Beach and on its main access road. The site is a well-lit level grass field of some 5 acres. There is a new block of toilet / showers / disabled facilities which is of a very high and comprehensive standard. Visitors to the site are entitled to use all the facilities on the main site at no cost.
Be the first in adding a review!