Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
West Bay Holiday Park is located just 200m from the golden sands of West Bay beach – the gateway to the Jurassic Coast – England’s first natural World Heritage Site. From there the fun begins with fossil hunting, paragliding, coastal walks and maybe a cruise or spot of golf thrown into the mix. During all the fun, don’t forget to leave enough time to explore the bustling town of Bridport just down the road.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at the Riverside Club.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and toddlers’ pool with slide.
* Nature Trail and short stroll from Blue Flag beach.
* Cycle Hire.
* Adventure play area with climbing frame and wall.
* Quayside Café and takeaway – enjoy harbour views on the outdoor decking area.
* Riverside Club serving quality drinks & Harbour Bar with big screen TV’s.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
West Bay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com for great savings on your next holiday.
- West Bay Harbour
- Abbotsbury Swannery
- Monkey World
- Weymouth Sea Life Park
: November in 2011
the entertainment team were grumpy and being told to be quiet for laughing at the comedian that was on was a joke.and then being told i had to leave the entertainment because i said you should be able to laugh was an even bigger joke.. so if you want to have fun avoid this place...
The site was kept clean, lots of entertainment ideal for familys .very nice views .On the down side the fast food wasn't the best.and the staff when checking in sent me to the wrong place even though i had booked a week in advance. When i complained about this to the girl on the desk i received no appology .
West Bay Holiday Park, Bridport, Devon
(0 out of 1 people found this review helpful)
A beautiful park to work on, with friendly staff and superb owners who have made me welcome since my first day!27 May 2007