Sometimes all you need is a chance to relax and watch the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Amusements including air hockey, bar games, pool, darts and board games.
* Light entertainment at the Wavecrest Pub.
* Adventure play area with Captain’s Boat.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Nature trail and Recreational Field.
* Family picnic and BBQ area.
* Wavecrest Pub for evening meals and relaxing drinks on the outdoor terrace.
*Fish and chip takeaway.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
The Eden Project - 30 mis drive away.
Crantock Village, Newquay Town Centre.
Blue Reef Aquarium
Trebah Gardens of Dreams
Crantock is the most beautiful park we have ever visited . the views are stunning. the staff are polite and helpful22 Jun 2006