Ruda Holiday Park - Parkdean Holidays
Ruda Holiday Park
- 0844 335 3247
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Bed, beach and board are all you really need at the beautiful Croyde Bay. Enjoy fun filled days on the beach and world class surfing on North Devon’s Gold Coast. Ruda is a firm favourite with families who return year after year to the parks superb location on Croyde Bay’s beach.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Cascades Indoor Tropical Adventure Pool with big blue slide.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers at the Atlantic Blue entertainment lounge.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen with big screen TV’s and outdoor terrace.
* Café@Ruda and Beach Café for light snacks and refreshments and a Fish & Chip takeaway.
* Surfing lessons.
* Tennis courts, playing fields and nature trails.
* Academy of beach sports.
* Adventure play area with obstacle course.
* Arcade zone and cash bingo.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2013! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Ruda Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
FacilitiesUp to overview
- Pets not allowed
- Disabled access
- Family park
- Children's play area
- Electric hook-ups
- Water hook-ups
- Sanitary block(s)
- Take away food
- Visitor parking
- Wireless internet
Cascades Tropical Adventure pool with waterslide
AccommodationUp to overview
|Pitches||No. of units||Price|
|For rent||No. of units||Price|
|Owned||No. of units|
Nearby attractionsUp to overview
Croyde Bay and seven miles of beautiful beaches, fabulous dunes, safe bathing and great surf. Nearby towns include Bideford, Barnstaple and Ilfracombe, as well as the picturesque villages of Clovelly and Combe Martin. It is only a short drive to Exmoor for some spectacular scenery and the famous Exmoor ponies.
Ruda Holiday Park is within an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our site is of special scientific interest and attracts a vast range of wildlife.
Nearby recreationUp to overview
- Horse Riding
- Swimming (Indoor)
- Organised Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Games Room
- TV Room