Transformed into one of Haven’s largest, liveliest ‘wonderparks’ over the last two years, Primrose Valley’s impressive attractions include an imaginative multi-level pool and SplashZone.
There are also two more pools, a boating lake, and a challenging Ropes Course with Zip Wire. All this, with direct access to a huge sandy beach and all the attractions of the dramatic Yorkshire coastline.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day at this Holiday Park might begin with a lazy lie in or a family B Fit session. It could be a morning in the Large Multi-Level Heated Pool Complex with Fun Pools and SplashZone or trying the Ropes Course & Zip Wire.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into our Mash and Barrel: Lounge-Bar-Café. Afternoon at the FunFair and Fun Tower, off exploring Yorkshire or enjoying a relaxing time on the Boating Lake.
Early evening enjoy a stroll along the seafront, a sunset bike ride or a barbecue. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing.
It's no surprise that the parks 49-pitch flat touring area is modern and beautifully landscaped. It's secluded and relaxed but handy for everything.
Or we have our comfy home from home, self-catering holiday homes? Take your pick from great value Standard to luxury Platinum.
Large Multi-Level Heated Pool Complex with Fun Pools and SplashZone**
2nd Heated Indoor Swimming Pool**
Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatables*
Time to get active
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
Ropes Course* & Zip Wire*
Leap of Faith*
Climbing Wall* with Abseiling*
All-Weather Multi-Sports Court
More for everyone
Direct beach access
Bike & Kart Hire*
From toddlers to teens
Little Cubs for 1-4’s
Club R&B for 5-11’s
T-Co Zone for 12-16+
Family FunTime Shows
Soft Play Area for under 5’s
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store with Bakery, Off Licence and Gift Shop
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and Drink:
Eat, drink & enjoy the Show
Mash and Barrel: Lounge-Bar-Café & Terrace
Café Bar & Grill
Papa John’s Pizza (delivery service available)
Traditional Fish and Chips
- Filey A lively, easygoing beach resort with traditional attractions and Nature Reserve. 3 miles
- Bridlington Full-on beach resort with Leisure World and many all-weather family attractions. 9 miles
- Sewerby Hall Seaside Stately Home with impressive gardens, providing lots for kids to do. 10 miles
- Sea Life Centre Just one of Scarborough’s family attractions, with seal, otter and turtle rescues - Discount vouchers available from Reception. 11 miles
- Flamborough Head Adventurous walking for active families - high chalk cliffs and nesting sea birds. 12 miles
- Eden Camp An exciting tour of British history covering two world wars - tanks, planes, battles. 24 miles
- Robin Hood’s Bay Cottages laced with passages huddled in a steep valley and rockpools at low tide. 26 miles
- Flamingo Park Theme Park A big day out - an exciting Theme Park and terrific Wildlife Park, in one - Discount vouchers available from Reception. 30 miles
- Goathland Explore the heart of ‘Heartbeat Country’, and take an unforgettable steam trip. 33 miles
There are lots of places to visit near our park - here are some of our favourites for a great family day out:
Filey 3 miles
Bridlington 9 miles
Sewerby Hall 10 miles
Sea Life Centre 11 miles
Flamborough Head 12 miles
Based on 1 review(s)
DERBYSHIRE 15 Sep 2007
we found this touring park very clean and the toilets /showers well looked after. The only thing spoilt this holiday was the distance from the touring park to the main complex. there is a bar and swimming pool near the touring park but this was closed. pity.