Stanley Holiday Centre is a private site for static caravans only. The caravan park is set in the grounds of an old country house. Quiet and secluded, the park enjoys a magnificent woodland setting with walks cut through the rhododendrons and trees. A resident Manager lives on the park all year to assist you in the summer and look after your holiday home in the winter. All main services are connected to each holiday home. The park is open from March to October, plus winter weekends.
New Milton is two miles from the sea, on the southern edge of the New Forest. Nearby towns include charming Lymington, popular for yachting and historic Christchurch with its Red House museum and castle remains. The famous sea side resort of Bournemouth, offering parks, sandy beaches and entertainments, is only ten miles away.
The caravan is occupied by owners. We do not have any hire caravans or touring facilities.
We also sell lodges.
- Moors Valley - Arial Walk Ways, Country Park ,Steam Railway.
- Bournemouth - Modern town with great entertainments and shopping.
- Longleat - Lions and ancestral home.
- Beaulieu - Motor museum and ancestral home.
- New Forest Offers thousands of acres of unspoilt beauty and animal life
- Paultons Theme Park
- Liquid Logistic Canoeing & Kayaking
- Beaulieu Caravan Show
- Bournemouth Air Festival
- many interesting walking paths
- historic sites
Be the first in adding a review!