Coedhirion is a wonderful place to enjoy and relax with a lot of rich woodland and nature around. It is a perfect location for caravan and campsite holiday in Llangadog, Carmarthenshire in the countryside.
There is a lot of facilities and attractions, including all necessary amenities and beautiful routes for walks.
Coedhirion is also a working farm with the magical landscape of Carmarthenshire.
- baby changing facilities
- water taps
- hard standings
- caravan storage
- Llanddarog Village
- National Botanic Garden of Wales
- Carmarthen Town
- Aberglasney Hidden Garden, Llandeilo
- Llanstephan Castle and Beach
- Pembrey Country Park and Cefnsidan Beach
- Llanelli Scarlets Stadium and Ffoslas Racecourse
- Gower Peninsula
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Irish Ferry Ports
Be the first in adding a review!