Grab your picnic blanket, bucket and spade, Pendine Sands is a picturesque park surrounded by miles of stunning coastline, just minutes away from a glorious beach. Pendine Sands offers the perfect base for exploring Carmarthenshire and the stunning Pembrokeshire coast.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Indoor heated swimming pool.
* The Sands Showbar offers great family entertainment and live shows.
* The Sands Restaurant with delicious family food, bar and Costa Coffee.
* The Duck Inn & Barnacles Beachside Café serve light snacks and refreshments.
* Fish & Chip shop on site.
* Sunbeam diner
* 2 adventure play areas with climbing frames, slides and swings.
* Pool tables, darts and big screen TV’s for sporting events at the Duck Inn.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
* Pre-Owned Holiday Homes from £10,995 includes 2016 site fees.
* Large selection of pre-owned and new Holiday Homes on display all include 2016 site fees.
* Own your own Holiday Home at this stunning location beside 7 miles of sandy beach.
Visit the Museum of Speed
Oakwood Theme Park; Wales Best & Largest Theme Park
Caldey Island, Take an educational boat trip to the historic Monastery
Folly Farm Adventure Park, another great attraction for the family, have loads of fun on the fairground and take the kids around pet corner
Be the first in adding a review!