Ideally located for the beaches and fishing villages of South East Cornwall, outdoor activities on Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, the City of Plymouth, and the Eden Project.
* Quiet & Secluded
* Pets Welcome
* Wheelchair Access
Notter Mill nestles on the banks of the River Lynher, a tidal tributary of the Tamar. Just a two minute walk away, down the level country road, is the Notter Bridge Inn with its riverside gardens, good pub fare and friendly welcome. Yet this secluded setting is within half a mile or so of the A38 providing fast access to the whole of the south west. Awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation this small friendly park has a tranquil atmosphere and plenty of space for children to have fun while you relax.
Enjoy free membership at St Mellion International Golf Club, with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, squash, tennis and reduced green fees.
- Information Centre
- table tennis, football, badminton/volleyball
Notter Mill Country Park is within half a mile of the A38 providing easy access to the whole of the South West. St Mellion Golf and Country Club with its famous Nicklaus Golf Course is within easy reach - special rates apply to our guests.
Local attractions include:
* The City of Plymouth with its historic Barbican area, the world renowned National Marine Aquarium and a wide range of cafes, restaurants and shops
* The picturesque fishing villages of Looe and Polperro with their sandy beaches, pubs, cafes and restaurants and where deep sea fishing trips depart from the quay
* The sandy beaches of Whitsand Bay and Lantic Bay
* The world famous Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan and further west, the Minack Theatre
Be the first in adding a review!