Share Discovery Village is a lakeside charity based in Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh, that offers a delightful place for you to park up your caravan in a secluded corner of their estate. Some of the unique offerings at SHARE are the swimming pool passes and activities available for those staying in caravans.
There are 10 sites for touring caravans / motor homes, all with electric hook ups and space for 24 tents.
During peak season, SHARE open their on-site bar, the Trannish Bar, to it's customers and here you can relax and enjoy a variety of fine beers, wine and spirits with your group.
There is also a fantastic camp site near the caravan park which can sleep up to 300 people and has all the facilities that you could ever ask for - BBQ area, toilets, wash room, play parks and much more.
When you stay at Share Discovery Village you also have the option to use their leisure suite which consists of a fully accessible swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness quite.
- Caravan or Caravanette with electric hook up. - £34.00 per night
- 3+ Person Tent - £30.00 per night
- 2 Person Tent - £22.00 per night
- Water activities including sailing, banana boating, water park, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding & much more.
- Land activities including archery, laser tag, arts activities, mountain biking, orienteering & much more.
- Summer schemes
- Walking Trails
- TV Lounge
- Pool Tables
- Guided tours of Upper Lough Erne
- Cuilcagh Mountain Trail and Marble Arch Caves are only a short drive.
- Crom Estate
Be the first in adding a review!