Bolmynydd Touring park is a well maintained level site with magnificent views of the coast, Llyn Peninsula and Snowdonia. It's an excellent base for exploring the attractions of the region or simply kick back and relax.
The park boasts a full range of modern facilities and is only a 10 minute walk from two safe sandy beaches.
- hair dryers
- baby changing facilities
- freezers and a microwave for occasional use
- reception with tourist information, maps etc. and also a payphone
- seasonal pitches are all hard standing
- sandy beaches (National Trust beach at Llanbedrog)
- many parks around
- karting, wakeboarding, bowling, soft play
- trip to Bardsey Island
- Clay Pigeon Shooting at Llanbedrog Shooting School
- a bit further away: Snowdonia National Park, various forests, leisure rides, historic castles, farms and zoo
Be the first in adding a review!