Set in quiet sheltered glen with level grassed pitches bordered by the river Glass on one side.
Perfect for exploring the west and north west Highlands, and surrounded by spectacular countryside bursting with outdoor activities, the park is just 15 miles from Inverness and within two hours' drive of Ullapool, the Summer Isles, John O'Groats and Orkney. The Black Rock Gorge walk and salmon and trout fishing* are on your doorstep and there are two villages with shops within 4 miles. Golf opportunities abound. There is a launderette* on site available for all dates.
One caravan available for pet-owners.
- Non-smoking holiday homes
- Short breaks available all season
- public telephone
- baby changing facilities
- ice pack freezer
- Black Rock Gorge Walk (access from park)
- Salmon and trout fishing in River Glass and lochs
- Alness village (3 miles) – shops, supermarket
- Inverness (15 miles) – shops, leisure centres, restaurants
- 14 golf courses within 30 miles
- Falls of Shin (27 miles)
- The eastern end of the Trans-Scotland walk
- Black Isle, the Western Highlands
- Cromarty Firth - large colony of seals' home
Be the first in adding a review!