Tranquility for the discerning adult visitor
25-pitch site set on a working conservation farm
Spacious and well elevated
Panoramic views across open countryside
New Hall Farm is located near the Robin Hood Way and is ideal for walking or cycling. It is close to local attractions such as Southwell Minster and Sherwood Forest Country Park.
Over looking Norwood Park golf course, the site has spectacular views towards Lincoln Cathedral and Belvoir Castle.
Fresh farm produce is available locally.
All livestock are fenced well away from the site
- BBQs allowed
- awning £1
- picnic areas
Whether your interest is in horse and pony riding holidays, ploughing matches and shows, golf or other local attractions, New Hall Farm is an ideal central location to stay.
The site is just 3 miles from the historic Minster town of Southwell. This attractive town has an extensive range of restaurants and shops. The market town of Newark is just 10 miles away and Nottingham 15 miles.
There are many local country pubs, which serve good food and beer.
Other attractions in the area include: -
* Robin Hood Country - Sherwood Forest Country Park (12 miles)
* Clumber Park (15 miles)
* Rufford Abbey & Country Park (12 miles)
* Newstead Abbey - Home of Lord Byron (12 miles)
* Lincoln - Cathedral and Shops (23 miles)
* Norwood Park 18 hole Golf Course (2 miles)
* Southwell Racecourse with 18 hole Golf Course (3 miles)
* Southwell Workhouse - The best preserved Victorian Workhouse in the Country (3 miles)
* Local leisure centres and sports facilities
Based on 1 review(s)
nottinghamshire 18 Jun 2008
A beautiful site with wonderful views. We were made to feel very welcome and our tent pitch was in a lovely spot. The bathroom facilities were spotlessly clean and well stocked with loo paper, soap and air freshner! Handy plug point near to mirror for hair dryers, straightners etc. No children rule means that very little shatters the peace and quiet and the local villages are well worth exploring. A lovely restful weekend, we'll be staying again!!