In the heart of the Pyrenees, 300 m from the centre of Argelès- Gazost and the Spa, the Sunêlia site Les Trois Vallées is the perfect spot from which to enjoy all the pleasures and sensations of the mountains.
Ideally located at the junction between 7 different valleys, all the joys of the mountains are on the doorstep, in summer and winter alike, from the most relaxing to the most strenuous, not forgetting the wide range of leisure facilities and events
• Supermarket and bakers (opposite the site)
• Television room
• Service areas for camping cars
• Disposable sheets for sale
• Indoor heated pool (84 m2)
• Outdoor heated pools : 2 pools of 105 and 500 m2
• 2 outdoor water slides
• Paddling pool
• Multisport Ground
The Pyrenees, have succeeded in preserving their authentic beauty and offer a whole host of pleasures all year round. The valley of Argelès-Gazost, in the heart of the mountain range, lies at the cross-roads between many of the major attractions of the region.
From the picture-postcard beauty of Cauterets to the charm of the Pont d'Espagne, from the splendour of the Cirques of Gavarnie and Troumouse to the poetic majesty of the Pic du Midi, the area is one of many facets. Not to forget the many opportunities for walks around the mountain passes or among the many lakes and waterfalls.
• Multi-sports ground: volleyball, pétanque…
• Table tennis
• Crafts workshop
• Balneotherapy area: jacuzzi, sauna
• Roller skate and mountain bike hire (opposite the site)
• Cycle track (17 km of tracks around the site)
• From Les Trois Vallées, rafting trips (July-August)
| Evening Entertainment
• In July-August: shows or theme evenings every evening
• July-August and weekends in school holidays: discotheque
Be the first in adding a review!