Set between the valleys of the Tarn and the Aveyron, on the edge of Pareloup Lake (1200 hectares), the Sunêlia site Le Caussanel offers you Aveyron life with all its adventures.
A green setting, spacious pitches, many and varied events and facilities: Le Caussanel reveals the unspoilt, authentic charm of its region.
• Baby kit and sheet hire
• Launderette, iron
• Baby area, toilet facilities for the disabled
• Service area for camping cars
• Tourist Information
The Aveyron region, in the heart of the South West, is a land of green valleys and deep gorges. The landscape is rolling and also covers vast stretches of water and greenery.
A prime spot for the adventurous, it offers kayaking in the Tarn Gorges, hang-gliding over the Grandes Causses, or simply walks around the medieval villages of the Lot Valley. A land rich in tradition and with a varied, living heritage, the Aveyron lives to the rhythm of the landscapes and its people.
• Children’s club 4-10 years old
• Teenagers’ Club
• Children’s shows
• Games area and An aquatic park with water slides and games
• Hiking, cross-country cycling
• Pétanque, tennis, table tennis, volley ball
• Aquagym, sports tournaments (02/07 to 03/09)
• Games room
• From Le Caussanel: canoeing, horseriding, quad excursions, potholing, climbing…you'll be able to discover the Viaduc de Millau (30km)
| Evening Entertainment
• Theme meals
• Disco evenings, karaoke, shows, games
• Beside Pareloup Lake: swimming, fishing, water activities
Be the first in adding a review!