Set on the edge of a lake with sandy beaches and in the heart of a wooded area, Les Bois du Bardelet site offers all the peace and quiet of its environment.
It has a generous aquatic park with an indoor swimming pool, and proposes many activities.
It is also the starting point for many excursions such as visits to vineyards, trips on riverboats or “gabares” (traditional flat-bottomed boats), visits to Paris or days out to Disneyland
• Television room and games room
• Baby kit and sheet hire
• Service areas for camping cars
Sologne is a land of water and forests at the gateway to Paris, offering the peace and quiet of a green environment where art and the good life take on all their meaning.
A romantic area, Sologne has wild lakes and heath lands set beside a deep ancestral forest as well as Gâtinais country with its gorgeous colours.
A land of vineyards, the Gien area takes us through its history along the Briare canal or around the famous Loire Châteaux. From nature weekends to discovery trips, Sologne offers an authentic world of relaxation and well-being.
• Tennis, pétanque
• Crazy golf, table tennis
• Multi-sports ground: volleyball, football..
• Weightlifting room
• Hire of bicycles and baby seats
• Archery: initiation and countryside course (reservation required)
• Sports tournaments
• Departure from Bois du Bardelet: Canoeing on the Loire, walks, visits to a vineyard, Paris by bus, Château de la Verrerie, sound and light show in St-Fargeau, day out to Disneyland, boat trip in Briare…
| Evening Entertainment
• In July-August: disco, karaoke, shows, concerts, magic / clowns…
• Indoor heated pool (80 m2)
• Indoor heated paddling pool
• Outdoor swimming pool (01/05 to 31/08)
- Paddling pool (30 m2)
- 200 m2 pool
- Relaxing bath (12 pers)
• Indoor aquatic games area reserved for children
• On the sandy beach of the lake: fishing and canoeing
• Loire River 5 km away
Be the first in adding a review!