Halfway between Arcachon and Biarritz, the Sunêlia site Le Col Vert welcomes you to a place with more than 30 hectares of pine trees, mimosa and ferns. Set on the edge of Léon Lake, listed as a nature reserve, and close to the ocean, it offers you nautical pleasures, entertainment and sports activities.
As well as its high-quality services and entertainment facilities, it is also the starting point for a great many walks along the signposted paths among the Landes pines.
• Hire of baby bed, sheets, television, safe
• Bureau de change
• Television room
• Seminar room
• Service areas for camping cars
• Full or half board possible
• Sunny Club
In the heart of Aquitaine is a land of pine trees looking out to the ocean – the majestic Landes de Gascogne with its colourful horizons. With its head in the skies, this area offers Europe’s biggest pine forest with paths and streams running through the flamboyantly coloured undergrowth of heather and broom.
The coastline has endless sandy beaches, the ocean waves are bracing and appealing, and the local cuisine is fine and renowned with its specialities of foie gras, white asparagus and kiwi fruit. Rich in authentic nature, the Landes de Gascogne has a thousand and one discoveries in store for you, filled with wonderful secrets.
• At Léon Lake: swimming, fishing and nautical activities
• The of the Côte d’Argent (5 km)
• Mini-club 4-6 years old
• Children’s clubs 7-9 years old
• Children’s clubs 10-13 years old
• Teens’ club 14-17 years old
• Crafts workshops: painting, decoration, makeup…
• Games area: swings, slides
• Multi-sports ground
• Table tennis
• Games room
• Pool table
• Fitness room: weightlifting, Turkish baths, sauna, Jacuzzi
• Bicycle and mountain bike hire
• Horse-riding centre 50 m away
• Crazy golf 50 m away
• Hire of windsurfing boards, catamarans, sailboats, pedalos, kayaks, canoes…50 m away (01/07 to 31/08)
| Evening Entertainment
• In July-August: discos, karaoke, themed evenings, shows, cinema, circus… cinéma, cirque…
Be the first in adding a review!