At the foot of the Pyla Dune, on the Bay of Arcachon, La Forêt welcomes you to the cool shade of its site alongside the long ocean beaches of fine sand.
Looking out onto a majestic pine forest, it offers a whole host of trips and visits to take in all the charms of the region.
From the picturesque oyster-fishing harbours to the wild beauty of the Ile aux Oiseaux, from the prestigious Bordeaux vineyards to the riches of the area’s listed natural sites, you will discover a region of character with much to offer.
• Souvenir shop
• Launderette (washing machines, drying room, ironing table),
• Hire of sheets, covers, baby kits,
• Barbecue areas,
• Games room
• Half board possible
• Bike rental
• Outdoor pool (01/05 to 30/09),
• Beaches on the Ocean: direct access to the Dune (stairway),
• The beaches of the Bay of Arcchon: swimming, angling, collecting shellfish… (3 km),
• Lake of Cazaux (12 km)
• Children’s Club 6-12 years (01/07 to 31/08),
• Bread workshop,
• Games area,
• Clown evenings.
• Landscaped crazy golf,
• Boat trips from the campsite,
• Roller-skating and climbing activities organised from the site by the UCPA (01/07 to 31/08),
• Beach volleyball,
• Table tennis,
• Bicycle hire,
• Many cycle tracks,
• From the Pyla Dune: hanggliding, kites, sandsurfing…
Be the first in adding a review!