Close to Pyla Dune and facing the Arguin Sandbank, Le Petit Nice offers an exceptional setting in the midst of pine trees and on the shore of the ocean. With direct, private access to the beach, you can enjoy all the delights of the water: fishing, diving, surfing... and the cycling tracks starting from the Sunêlia site offer a great many rides.
For those who enjoy extreme sensations, there is hang-gliding with takeoff from the top of Pyla Dune.
• Hire of sheets (reservation required)
• Service area for camping cars
• Baby kit hire, safe hire (reservation required)
• sporting activities
The Bay of Arcachon, 50 km from Bordeaux and its vineyards, cultivates a way of life to match its prestige. Famous for its many oyster farms, it is also home to Bird Island and the “cabanes tchanquées” – cabins on stilts – with their wonderfully old-fashioned charm.
A protected natural area, it has several listed sites such as the Arguin Sandbank, a place where many species of migratory birds stop off, as well as Pyla Dune, in the heart of the Landes forest. A source of infinite sensations, combining the charm of the restless sea with the pure beauty of the landscapes, the Bay offers the pleasure of discovery in all seasons.
• Children’s clubs 4-12 years old
• Crafts and sports activities
• Children’s shows
• Games area
• Table tennis
• Multi-sports ground
• Sports tournaments (01/07 to 31/08)
• Cycling tracks starting from Sunêlia
• Aquagym (01/07 au 31/08)
• Games room
| Evening Entertainment
• In July-August: show or themed evenings, karaoke, discos…
• Bubble pool
• Paddling pool
• Small water slide
• Direct access to the ocean
• Lake (10 km)
Be the first in adding a review!