Located at the mouth of the Gironde Estuary, the Sunêlia site La Pointe du Médoc has all the refinement and charm of the region.
The emphasis is on comfort and relaxation here, and on top of the many sports activities on offer, there are also aqua-relaxation in the heated pool with underwater music, massage sessions, introductions to sophrology and to tai-chi, as well as a wide range of creative workshops for teenagers and children.
• Rental of cots, sheets, safe
• Loan of irons
• Cleaning package
• Television room
• Evening entertainemnt
• Service area for camping cars
• Beauty care / Massages
• Sport activites
The Médoc, a land of pine forests and vineyards, lies between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gironde Estuary. The region offers a multitude of possibilities for excursions in the vast pine forests or along its prestigious Wine Route.
The Ocean offers bracing fresh air and miles and miles of sandy beaches, while the Estuary is most picturesque with its little harbours. The charms of the area are many with its rich cultural heritage, its canals and polders inland and its many gastronomic delights. Interesting visits, good food and wine and originality make the Médoc a region to be savoured … just like its wines.
Creative workshops (handicrafts activities)
• Games area
• Vegetable garden (to raise awareness of the environment)
• Multi-sports ground: football, basketball, handball
• Beach volleyball, Table tennis
• Crazy golf
• Relaxation in the pool and indoors
• Bicycle hire for adults and children
• Special teenagers’ creative workshops
• Taï chi-chuan
| Evening Entertainment
• In July-August: show evenings (music, dancing…)
• Teenagers only musical evenings
• Paddling pool
• Ocean 1.5 km: sailing, surfing, body-board, sea angling, yacht harbour, jet ski, diving, boat hire…
Be the first in adding a review!