For holidays in Hayling Island, get away from it all at RoyaleResorts' fabulous Hayling Island Holiday Park in Hampshire, where there's always plenty to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying the live entertainment.
Set just off the Hampshire mainland, Hayling Island has glorious Blue Flag beaches, great golf and spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs for preschool – 10 year olds
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment in the Showbar
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers' pool and spa bath
* Outdoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with ball pool
* Gym with treadmill, bikes and weights
* Adventure play area with swings, slides and climbing areas.
* Sports field.
* Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals in both the lounge and outdoor patio area.
* Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Take away for delicious evening meals
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Mini Supermarket.
* Pet friendly accommodation
* And much more!
Please enquire now to check availability or to find out more about holiday homes for sale in Hayling Island.
This is a holiday park with entertainment.
DirectionsHayling Island is sign posted off the A3M, take the East bound A27 for just over a mile, leave the A27 at the Havant turn off and take the A3023 to Hayling Island. Hayling Island Holiday Park is approximately 4 miles further on, on the left hand side.
Things to do on Hayling Island
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Staunton Country Park
Beautiful coastal walks
Be the first in adding a review!