We have pitches for tents and small motor homes but NOT for tourers. We also offer static caravans hire.
Eype local area is breath-taking Jurassic Coastline with plenty of natural beauty and a lot of sites worth visiting are just round the corner. In addition, there is numerous events in the surrounding area.
- public telephone
Castal walks undulate over the cliff tops to Thorncombe Beacon, Seatown and Golden Cap to the West and to Westbay and Burton Bradstock to the East, each with spectacular views over the lovely Lyme Bay.
There is also:
- many restaurants and shops in the surrounding areas
- farmer market every month
- Arts Centre
- The Electric Palace cinema and many others too
- Bicton Park Botanical Garden
- Crealy Adventure Park
- Sea Life Centre
- Abbotsbury Swanner & Tropical Gardens
- Exeter - Historical Cathedral City
- Monkey World
- Bovington Tank Museum
And many more
Walking, close to coastal path
Be the first in adding a review!