Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is located in a superb location for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath, solarium and sauna.
* Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area.
* Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Adventure play area located on the sand with zip wire, swings and slides.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Nine hole crazy golf.
* Amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Golf, including the world renowned Royal Dornoch Golf Club, explore award winning beaches, John O Groats is only 77 miles North.
Also nearby - Falls of Shin, Dornoch Cathedral, Dunrobin Castle and Glenmorangie Distillery
Be the first in adding a review!