Newquay Holiday Park is a great country park set three miles out of town. Located in the UK’s surf capital which boasts 11 fantastic beaches, you’ll never find yourself far from being able to ride the waves or just appreciate the stunning views across the countryside. If you don’t fancy water sports, try visiting the zoo, the great cafes, the shops and bars……
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment at Fistral Entertainment Venue and bar.
* Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide and fun children’s water feature.
* Assault course with cargo net, balance bars, monkey bars, rope climb and more.
* Tregenna Bar & Grill with a modern seating area and big screen TV.
* Poolside Kiosk for drinks and sandwiches.
* Four adventure play areas with swings, slides, climbing areas and forts.
* Nine hole pitch ‘n’ putt.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Newquay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges?
Newquay Zoo, Eden Project Dairyland, Tunnels Through Time, Lappa Valley Steam Railway, World in Miniature, Blue Reef Aquarium, Automobilia, Holywell Bay Fun Park, Prideaux Place, Power House Karting, American Theme Park, Shires Family Adventure Park, Dobwalls Adventure Park National Maritime Museum
Local surf schools offering tuition.Pony Trekking, Blue Reef Aquarium, Lappa Valley Steam Railway, Screech Owl Sanctuary.
Based on 2 review(s)
newcastle 03 Nov 2010
Well where do i start, Top time had, entertainment was fantastic and kids loved it all.The out door pools were so warm and relaxing and set in stunning countryside.It was a throw back to the old days when you could let the kids run wild. So much so we have decide to buy our own holiday home and look forward to the next 13 years of non stop holidaying!!! Jill & Steve Bristol
03 Dec 2007
Newquay holiday park is perfect! It's the first place the kids actually liked! The park is located just outsde Newquay, not close enough for the kids to wander off to! We're heading back down for a break in April, meting up with friends we met last summer. Let's hope april is as nice next year!