Thorpe Park Holiday Park, a Haven owned and operated resort, has a large number of fully serviced pitches that are open for motorhomes and tents, as well as a large number of holiday homes available for renting. Situated in the popular town of Cleethorpes, Thorpe Park is one of the best holiday parks in Lincolnshire.
The park is set on the beachfront, while it also benefits from being bordered by a golf course, as well as having a well-stocked, picturesque fishing lake close by. A relaxing trip is easy to enjoy at Thorpe Park, and there are miles of coastline looking out over the North Sea for you to explore and enjoy.
While we talk about relaxation, don’t be fooled into thinking you cannot have a fun and exciting time at Thorpe Park. Haven has invested significantly in their estate in recent years, and as such there are huge improvements to be seen at Thorpe Park. There is a modern swimming pool complex with something for everyone, while there is also an updated food court with a Burger King and other takeaway food options.
There is so much to do at Thorpe Park, and you can tailor every day perfectly to your needs. Whether you want to wake up early to get the best of the swimming pool or an early morning run on the beach, or lay in and relax until heading into town later, the choice is yours.
Activities are one of the key parts of park life here, and the new paintballing area is something that is much loved and will help you to have an excellent day of active fun around Thorpe Park.
As well as the excellent selection of pubs and restaurants in Cleethorpes, there are also facilities around the park for you to enjoy, with a great café bar offering a range of food, and a Show Bar providing nightly entertainment.
- Pleasure Island Theme Park A feast of white knuckle, family and kiddies’ rides. Tickets with 50% off your second day at Pleasure Island are available for Thorpe Park customers. Right next door
- Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway It’s both a family attraction and local transport, right along the busy foreshore. 1 mile
- Cleethorpes Heritage Trail Re-discover the life and times of a growing seaside resort. 2 miles
- The Fishing Heritage Centre The colourful history and hardships of generations of fishermen. 6 miles
- Rushmoor Country Park As easy going or exciting as you feel, with many unusual breeds and birds. 19 miles
- Elsham Hall Imaginative Gardens and Country Park, animal farm and adventure playground. 23 miles
- Seal Sanctuary Discover seal rescue at work. 24 miles
- Rand Farm Park Real working farm, feed and pet the animals, indoor and outdoor play parks and rides. 32 miles
- Historic City of Lincoln One of Europe’s finest cathedrals, a medieval town centre, lots of good shops. 43 miles
: May in 2012
Having come back for the third visit and 4 years since we last came i have to say its still a great park,everything you need . we enjoyed this park even though the weathers not good there is still plenty to do. Love to go walking along the sea front with the dogs and its only a short walk from the touring pitches, its one of the good things about this park that the tourers are near every thing and not tucked away in the back of beyond .I have to say the food was good value for money and the service first class.both for breakfast and evening meals.
The staff here try realy hard to make you feel welcome and nothing is to much trouble ,well done to all.
(1 out of 1 people found this review helpful)
19 07 2008 i recently booked for 1 nights stay at thorpe park and thought the price i was charged of £42 for 1 night was very expensive. i was told this had been discounted from £74 per night we were in a motor home and only used electricity the toilets were dirty the showers were the same no sight of security no help from any one this was just a pure rip off there was alot of touring pitches left no wonder at £42 per night will not be visiting again
Thorpe Park Holiday Centre, East Riding, Yorkshire.
(0 out of 1 people found this review helpful)
STAYED ON THIS SITE IN MAY,SOON AS I DROVE IN I TOOK AN INSTANT LIKING TO THE SITE,IT WAS VERY CLEAN,CLEAN TOILETS AND SHOWERS,KIDS LOVED THE SWIMMING POOL COULDNT GET THEM OUT,AND FOR THE LITTLE ONES THE SOFT PLAY AREA,THEY ALSO ENJOYED THE SHOWBAR WATCHING BRADLEY AND RORY ECT,GREAT FISHSHOP ON SITE ,VERY LARGE FISH AND CHIPS WHICH WERE LOVELY VERY FILLING,WELL STOCKED SHOP,BIG AMUSEMENTS,EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON A SITE WE NEVER BUDGED OFF IT , ONLY ON LAST DAY TO THE BEACH WHICH IS JUST A 2 MINUTE WALK....REALLY ENJOYED OUR WEEKEND THERE,WE WILL BE BACK....THE LEATHERS...