Nestled amongst the Carrick Hills, this 4 Star, family run park offers visitors a chance to relax and enjoy the many attractions that South West Scotland has to offer.
We now have Glamping pods. We also have a Caravan and Glamping pod with 2 person wood burning hot tubs available to hire.
Enjoy views across the Galloway Forest, beautiful surroundings and wildlife such as owls, squirrels, deer and pheasants.
- hard standing pitches
- public telephone
- baby changing facilities
- reception with Tourist Information Centre
- calor Gas Available
- BBQs permitted
- cot Available
- highchair available
- Mountaing biking
- Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Logan Botanic Gardens
- Boat Trips to Ailsa Craig
- Various day trips to Ireland and Isle of Arran
- Cream of Galloway
- Galloway Forest Park
- UK's 1st Galloway Forest Dark Sky Park
- Bowling green
Be the first in adding a review!