Stay at Cherry Tree Holiday Park and there's always something to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying live Showtime entertainment. But the real cherry on the cake is that you're only four miles from stunning Gorleston beach and six miles from all the rides and attractions at fabulous, fun-packed Great Yarmouth!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Visit England Gold Award, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment including live cabaret in the Showbar.
* Indoor swimming pool.
* Heated outdoor swimming pool with water fountain and toddlers’ pool.
* Fitness Suite with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Sports lounge with pool, darts and plasma TV’s.
* Indoor play area with ball pool.
* Adventure play with slides and climbing areas.
* Pirate themed crazy golf.
* Fishing lakes next to park.
* Coast Bar and Kitchen with Costa Coffee.
* Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
On the coast of the lively resort of Great Yarmouth with all the traditional fun on offer. Great Yarmouth and Norfolk offers the whole family plenty of things to do and explore.
Try the white-knuckle rides at Peasurewood Hills... Norfolk's most exciting theme park is great for all ages whatever the weather.
Explore Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, Norfolk Broads, Bure Valley Steam Railway, Sommerleyton Hall, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth Races, Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, Fritton Lake Countryworld, Suffolk Wildlife Park and the Sealife Centre.
Be the first in adding a review!