Family run and family friendly campsite situated near Cleddau Estuary and the market town of Narberth. We are close to many tourist attractions as well as wonderful landscapes and views, including multiple beaches.
We have special offers for people booking more than 3 nights. We get booked pretty quickly therefore it is always better to book your pitch in advance.
- hard standing pitches available
- the pitches are well-spaced
- most of the pitches have its own picnic table
- ice blocks
- small indoor games for children, e.g. ping pong table
- awning/pup tent/Gazebo £2 per night
Weston Lane Farm is situated near the village of Martletwy in South Pembrokeshire close to the Cleddau estuary, Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and the market town of Narberth. A 20 minute drive will take you to the beach resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot or the towns of Pembroke, Haverfordwest and Milford Haven. The surruonding countryside offers excelent walking, cycling and horse riding. While the Cleddau estuary offers all types of watersports including canoeing, sailing, powerboating, water sking, diving and boat trips out to the nearby island of Skomer.
- wildlife area
- beautiful pond at the bottom of the campsite with a path around it
Be the first in adding a review!