Masterland Farm is a family run business which provides comfortable and peaceful camping holidays for couples and small families. Located in a village just off the main A477, it is within easy reach of award winning beaches and the picturesque seaside town of Tenby.
Masterland Farm started small in 1976 with only 10 camping pitches; the site now provides woodland camping pods and a range of other holiday options. Consisting of seasonal pitches, accompanied by a touring field for caravans, campervans and tents.
The facilities are what any camper needs for traditional and enjoyable camping; well equipped with hot showers and electric hook-up points.
- 2 Toilet Blocks consisting of separate ladies and gents toilet and shower facilities.
- Undercover Washing Up Areas with hot and cold running water.
- Water points; push tap operated, please bring your water butts and containers.
- Waste Disposal/ Recycling Bins
- Ice block freezing (Request on arrival. Drop off at reception)
- Chemical Disposal Points for emptying your caravan waste.
- Laundry facilities (consisting of one washing machine and one tumble dryer (£1 and 20p coins required to operate. Please note that there is no Iron available)
- Gas Cylinders; we are registered Calor Gas Stockholders and have a limited range of cylinders available for purchase.
- Recycle Bins.
- Sanitising stations
- Contact Free Check-in
DirectionsIf travelling from Carmarthen, take the main A40 to St Clears, then take the A477 to Broadmoor, which is 2 miles after the Kilgetty by-pass roundabout. Turn right at the Cross Roads (located at Neil Finley Car Sales). Travel about 300 yards through the village and Masterland Farm is on your right, look out for a wooden fence and sign located in a tree. Our Postcode is SA68 0RH for Sat Nav Systems.
To name a few..
Hanger 5 Trampoline Park
Pembrokeshire Llama Trekking
Pembrokeshire County Show
Long Course Weekend
Adventure Park & Zoo
Blue Flag Award Winning Beaches
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
National Trust & Countryside
Be the first in adding a review!
Helpful friendly owners, clean facilities quiet site within easy reach.
- 07 Oct 2019Masterland Farm Touring Caravan Park Anonymous guest
Basic but clean. Just what we wanted.
- 23 Sep 2019Masterland Farm Touring Caravan Park Anonymous guest