Glendaruel Caravan and Camping Park is a tranquil and secluded hidden gem away from the crowds in a stunning rural part of Argyll. This beautiful park is set in 22 acres of magnificent woodlands and home to families of red squirrels and amazing birdlife.
For anyone looking for an active holiday, Argyll's Secret Coast is not far away and offers a broad variety of outdoor fun and adventure from walking and cycling to sailing and kayaking, horse-riding and golf.
The Loch Lomond & Cowal Way walking trail passes by the park and the Cowal Circle cycle route and Five Ferries Challenge are also close by.
Holidaymakers with tents or tourers are welcome or you can rent one of the great new little lodges or well-equipped caravan holiday homes, some of which are also for sale.
Enjoy inspiring open views of the Glendaruel hills and wildlife from one of the wonderful log-cabin-style Bothies with their large oval windows and outside porch, or the Little Lodge made of birch wood set on the edge of the park offering open views of the glen.
The campsite is situated next to lovely mature woodland with hard standing and electric hook-ups, toilets, showers and laundry. There is also an undercover shelter for campers with seating and hot and cold running water.
Glendaruel is a peaceful haven that is ideal for families, couples and solo travellers to enjoy the area's award-winning food, amazing art and hidden sandy beaches that are all close by.
Holidays in Scotland have such an abundance of natural wild beauty and offer the very best in outdoor freedom for an active or relaxing holiday. Glendaruel is the perfect rural escape. Book your stay today or please get in touch to find out more.
Facilities at Glendaruel
• Camper's Shelter with under cover tables and two sinks with hot-water
• Caravan storage
• Very small shop stocking basics
• Access to hose for washing bikes and dogs
Directions*SAT NAV Post Code PA22 3AE* Postcode covers 5 or 6 miles on the A886
Things to do in Argyll
• The magnificent Kyles of Bute and Argyll's Secret Coast
• Benmore Botanic Garden
• Sculpture Park at Colintraive
• Portavadie Marina and Spa
• Golf at Kames
• Tighnabruaich Art Gallery
• Dunoon 18 miles
• Rothesay on the Isle of Bute is just 18 miles and a short ferry crossing away
• Mount Stuart and Gardens, a spectacular Victorian Gothic mansion in 300 acres of grounds
• Cowal Way long distance walk passes the park
• Kilmodan Church and carved stones
• Home Farm woodland walk
• Forest access for walkers and mountain bikes
• Kilmodan Chambers Cain Walk
• Fly fishing on the River Ruel
• Playpark in Clachan of Glendaruel
Be the first in adding a review!