Children will enjoy the freedom of playing in a safe environment. On the park we have outdoor play equipment and a games room for the children, whilst for adults we have free fishing on the canal.
Enjoy a stroll around the new lakeside walk. A small pub is situated on the canal bank near the park entrance, whilst the nearby village of Alrewas can cater for your everyday needs with no fewer than 4 pubs, a takeaway as well as shops selling local foods and crafts.
- Norfolk Broads Boating & Nature Trails
- Great yarmouth Seaside Resort
- Pleasurewood Hills Family Run Park
- Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Fritton Lake Country World
- Africa Alive Animal Park
- Medival City of Norwich
And many more.
There is also a lot of events and shows going nearby, e.g. comedy, circus shows, motor racing, beer festival etc.
Be the first in adding a review!