Riverside park in small secluded valley. Perfect for peace and tranquility - it is a rural, undeveloped, small and simply gateway from it all type of park. Miles of tracks for walking in adjacent Clocaenog Forest. Five minutes drive to Llyn Brenig for yachting or fishing.
There is a lot of tourist attractions and places to visit, including the Brening Centre allowing you to find out about the history and archaeological side of the area.
- 20 minutes drive to Bettws-y-Coed on the A5. Snowdonia just 30-40 minutes drive. Llandudno and Caernarfon are within easy reach
- Brening Centre
- quad and sheep dog demonstration centre
- from pet lambs falconry exhibitions
- Clocaenog Forest, ideal for walks
- Shopping facilities and most sporting activities can be found in the five main towns of Bettws-y-Coed, Bala, Corwen, Ruthin, and Denbigh which are all within 15 miles of the park.
Be the first in adding a review!