Believe it or not "The Beach" is a stones throw away from the main A55 Expressway into North Wales making it very accessible for Merseyside, Lancashire and the Midlands.
Try to imagine the pleasure of owning your own luxurious caravan holiday home in a position overlooking the sea and the spectacular coastline of North Wales.
The Beach runs alongside a long stretch of pebble beach marking the start of a coastal walkway and cycle track between
Llanddulas and Colwyn Bay. The park is centrally situated very close to the busier resorts and attractions that Rhyl and Towyn have to offer as well as within striking distance of the lovely Victorian town of Llandudno.
The Beach Caravan Park also has a main reception, fishing and a games room.
Directions2 miles west Abergele on A55, turn left for Llanddulas, through Llanddulas turn left down Beach House road.
The facilities on the park are of a high standard, and include a children's play area, a launderette, as well as a comfortable bar and family room. Rediscover the art of conversation in the quieter lounge bar or join the livelier atmosphere of the larger Beachcomber Bar where our customers relax with friends old and new. The Pirates Locker is an area for children to enjoy themselves with all the usual arcade machines as well as a pop counter, with a seated area where our little visitors can sit and watch television with their family and friends.
• The seaside town of Rhyl (5 miles)
• Superbowl, Knights Caverns, amusement arcades and funfairs
• The Victorian resort town of Llandudno
• The North Wales Theatre at Llandudno
• The quaint fishing town of Conwy and its magnificent castle
• Easy access along the A55 to all the historic attractions of North Wales
• Harness racing and go-karting at Towyn (5 miles)
• Eirias Park Swimming Pool and Dinosaur World