Dobrudden Caravan Park has been established since the 1950's.
The Park is set on the breathtaking and beautiful moorland of Baildon and boasts excellent views over the Shipley glen and surrounding areas.
Quiet family run site.
Nearest shops/restaurants 2 mile away in Baildon village.
- National Media Museum, West Yorkshite
- Baildon and shipley Glen Tramway
- Bracken Hall Countryside Centre
- Alhambra Theatre & Studio
- Apolio Canal Cruisers Shipley Wharf
- East Riddlesden Hall (National Trust)
- Bronte Parsonage Museum
There is also a lot of events going on, e.g. Baildon Farmers Market or Bingley Music Live
- Wildlife and farm pets
- Moorland Walks
Be the first in adding a review!