Crook Farm Caravan Park is situated in a beautiful rural position on the southern fringe of Ilkley and Baildon Moors. The Caravan Park is set within open countryside and enjoys magnificent views over its Surroundings.
The Park extends to 8.5 hectares (21 acres) with 190 holiday homes and is built into a south facing hillside. Each pitch has individual connections to services including mains drainage and in most cases connection to BT telephone cabling.
The licensed bar on site features regular live entertainment. There are two golf courses on your doorstep where special discount rates can be arranged.
What Has Crook Farm To Offer?
* Long term hire of static caravans
* Newly developed pitches available
* New and used holiday homes for sale - finance is available subject to status.
- Black Sheep Brewery Visitor Centre
- the National Media Museum
- The National Railway Museum
- The National Coal Mining Museum for England
- Eureka! The National Children's Museum
- Royal Armouries
- Horse Racing
There are also some famous film locations, such as:
- Keighley and Worth Valley Railway
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Castle Howard near York
There is also many attractions for kids, e.g.
- Flamingo Land
- Heeley City Farm
- Lightwater Valley
- York Maze
and many, many more
Be the first in adding a review!