Taking bookings from 26th April 2021
For luxurious holidays in Loch Lomond, these high-end lodges won't disappoint. Located within the unspoilt beauty of the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, they're perfect for a break spent exploring the gorgeously rugged surrounding countryside or heading out on the water at nearby Loch Lomond.
You can also spend your time just relaxing at your accommodation, with these lodges all beautifully furnished and decorated, as well as each coming complete with their own private hot tub. Soothe your cares away with the warm bubbling water, with privacy screens, a roof for all weathers, and gentle lighting for sitting out late.
Holidays in Loch Lomond offer all sorts of activities, including nature watching, walking and hiking, climbing Ben Lomond, fishing, boating, or just relaxing in a truly beautiful area of Scotland.
Enjoy all the nearby attractions, perfect for holidays in Loch Lomond:
• Enjoy a wee dram at Glengoyne Distillery, just a 10-minute drive away
• Loch Lomond Seaplanes lets you see the stunning scenery from above
• Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park has some amazing wildlife in its nature reserves as well as fun rides and play areas
• The city of Stirling is a half-hour drive away, where you'll find the historic Stirling Castle, Wallace's Monument, the Thistles Shopping Centre, and much more
• There's even a mall alongside the water, Loch Lomond Shores, with shops, restaurants, and activities
Be the first in adding a review!