For holidays in York, Earswick Caravan Site located close to the River Foss in the village of Earswick is modern, peaceful and pet-friendly.
This adult-only caravan site welcomes caravans and motorhomes and is ideally positioned, far enough from the city centre to soak up the calm and picturesque surroundings, yet close enough to explore the city. The park is a convenient 10 minutes to the nearest shop, pub and takeaway.
Nestled just outside the bustling and historic City of York, not far from the famous Shambles, with overhanging timber-framed buildings, some dating back as far as the fourteenth century. It's the perfect base for trips to Leeds, Scarborough and Helmsley with the beautiful Yorkshire coast and moors both under an hour away.
There are a total of 21 pitches on-site, each with its own parking space, electric hook-up, water supply and conventional all-in-one lighted service bollard. There are washroom facilities, a dishwashing area and laundry facilities next to the campsite. We are pet-friendly, although we kindly ask that dogs are kept on a lead at all times.
For wonderful North Yorkshire caravan holidays, please use our online booking system to check availability.
Each pitch has a conventional all-in-one lighted service bollard and water tap. Earswick Caravan Site has washroom facilities with underfloor heating, hand dryers and hair dryers. There’s also a sink area, washing machines, tumble dryers and chemical waste disposal.
Things to do in York
* York Minster, the thousand-year-old cathedral and one of the largest in Europe.
* The Shambles: a street of timber-framed buildings, some dating back as far as the fourteenth century.
* The Castle Museum, an award-winning museum on the site of York Castle.
* Jorvik Viking Centre: discover the hidden history of York’s Viking heritage.
* York Dungeon: actor-led shows, special effects and displays depict the history of the original dungeon.
* The National Railway Museum, Clifford's Tower, York Maze and York Races.
Other nearby attractions include
* Yorkshire Dales
* North Yorkshire Moors
* Yorkshire Wolds
* Helmsley, Thirsk and Pickering
* Daley Forest
* The White Horse
* Coastal Resorts of Whitby, Bridlington and Scarborough
York City Centre is easily reached from the site, with a regular bus just 100 meters away.
Be the first in adding a review!