For luxury lodge living in East Yorkshire, the tranquil setting of Sandholme Lodge Country Park is hard to beat. Escape to your own deluxe retreat on this peaceful park set amid the scenic surroundings of the foothills of the Yorkshire Wolds.
HOLIDAY LODGES FOR SALE IN YORKSHIRE
With all the modern conveniences you could want, the deluxe holiday lodges for sale at Sandholme Lodge Country Park make an ideal home-from-home in a spectacular setting. Beautifully decorated and furnished, these state-of-the-art properties are ready for you to enjoy. Escape from the every day and forget about your worries with a welcoming luxury lodge you can visit any time you wish, on a small, quiet site with views over the fishing lakes.
The park boasts a prime location in East Yorkshire, offering easy access to everything this scenic part of the country has to offer. Visit charming market towns, bustling cities, superb seaside resorts, and of course glorious unspoiled countryside, with the Yorkshire Wolds within easy reach. Despite the rural setting, transport links to the nearby motorway make it easy to escape to this gorgeous retreat whenever you'd like.
If you'd rather spend your time relaxing on the park than head out exploring, there's plenty to keep the whole family occupied. Kids can blow off steam in the on-site play area and open green space. Keen anglers will love Sandholme's two large fishing lakes which are for the exclusive use of park visitors. Dogs are also welcome and there is plenty of room to take them for a stroll.
LUXURY LODGES IN THE EAST RIDING OF YORKSHIRE
The lodges at Sandholme Lodge Country Park have a year-round licence, so there's no limits on when you can escape to your luxurious rural getaway.
Enquire today to find out more about owning a deluxe holiday lodge in this truly tranquil setting.
Things to Do in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- Explore the Yorkshire Wolds, perfect for walking and cycling
- Visit the market town of Beverley, known for the gothic church Beverley Minster, the green space of Beverley Westwood, and Beverley Racecourse
- Head to the East Yorkshire coast and the sandy beaches at Hornsea, Withernsea, Bridlington, and other seaside resorts
- See the historic walled city of York, with its 13th-century cathedral, castle and other structures
- Pay a visit to the bustling city of Leeds, a cultural hub renowned for shopping, eateries and live entertainment
Be the first in adding a review!