Widemouth Fields is set in the idyllic Cornish countryside, only a short drive from the beautiful beaches at Widemouth Bay and the seaside town of Bude. The ideal location to relax and explore Cornwall.
Surrounded by glorious countryside and phenomenal views, only a mile west from the park, you’ll be greeted by the golden sands and waves of Widemouth Bay.
At Widemouth Fields you’ll find an assortment of pitches to suit tents, touring caravans and motor-homes as well as holiday caravans and glamping pods.
Also on the park you’ll find a mini-market, bar, an outdoor children’s playground, indoor dish-washing area plus shower and toilet facilities including family bathrooms. Dogs are welcome on site and we have a dog exercise field so you can easily exercise your furry friend without leaving the park.
If you book to stay at Widemouth Fields, you’ll also get free access to our sister park’s facilities. Bude Holiday Resort is 5 miles away, and you are welcome to enjoy their entertainment, bar, cafe and outdoor heated pool.
Self-catering accommodation at Widemouth Fields:
• Glamping pods – cosy, double glazed pods
• Luxury Self Contained Pods - double glazed, with fold away bed, kitchenette and shower room
• Holiday Caravans - double glazed, centrally heated, equipped to the very highest level, some with decking
• Holiday Lodge - premium accommodation with decking and fully equipped kitchens
• Camping and touring – a range of different pitches are available
Guests can use the facilities at our Bude Resort for free (including swimming pool and summer entertainment programme), which is located about 6 miles away.