This five-star family-friendly resort is a perfect place for memorable holidays in Somerset, with a fantastic location just a couple of miles from the traditional seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea, as well as some amazing on-site amenities.
With touring pitches, holiday caravans, and stylish glamping pods spread across 44 acres of parkland, however you plan to stay you're sure to have a great time. Take a dip in the resort's swimming pools, take in the live entertainment which goes on 100 nights a year, stay active at the leisure centre, or try and land a big one in the superbly stocked fishing lake - there's something for everyone here!
Home Farm Holiday Park is the ideal destination for holidays in Somerset, with its easily accessible location which is perfectly situated for exploring this superb county's countryside and coast, as well as endless on-site amenities to make your stay convenient and fun.
Things to do in Somerset
There are countless facilities to enjoy at Home Farm - holidays in Somerset have never been so exciting!
- Two swimming pools - one outdoor pool open from May half-term to September 1st, and one indoor heated pool open year-round
- Leisure centre - as well as the indoor pool, there's also a modern gym, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a steam room, and a Starbucks
- Live entertainment - the Nite Owl complex hosts over 100 nights of live entertainment, including music and comedy, every year, as well as kids' shows and family events
- Fishing lake - keen anglers will love casting their line into the well-stocked lake, where common carp, bream, and pike can be caught
- Other handy amenities - a restaurant and supermarket on site mean you have everything you need during your holidays in Somerset close at hand
DirectionsTake Junction 22 off the M5 and travel half a mile towards Burnham-on-Sea.
Things to do in Somerset:
• Cheddar Gorge
• Clarks Village, Street
• Wookey Hole Caves
• Roman City of Bath
• Cheddar Cheese Factory
• Glastonbury Tor & Abbey
• Longleat House & Safari Park
• Wells Cathedral
Based on 3 review(s)
Gloucestershire 09 Jul 2013
Stayed for 3 nights,this was are fifth time staying as we love it and again there was no change in our opinion of the site.Good food and drink and well priced, friendly staff, clean shower blocks, all round clean and tidy site, good size pitches and if my wife had her way we would go nowhere else!!!!
England 11 May 2009
I loved my stay here! I went with my friend in may, to be more presise, 8th May 2009 til 10 May 2009. And i enjoyed my stay very much, it was full of fun things to do.
My friend and I went swimming twice, in the kids night club once, and we visted the arcade many times. The kids park was great fun too!
The only thing I wasn't impressed with was when a fight broke out in the park between these 3 boys, they was fighting and swearing in front of many young kids. I thought that there should be someone everywhere, all parks; e.g yellow park, green park red park etc, all kids & adult places. Like a watchman or security guard.
Other than that incident, it was GREAT!!! Thats pretty much all.
Home Farm Holiday Park & Country Club, Burnham on Sea, Somerset
lancs 06 Jan 2008
Stayed for a week 2007 found park to be good lots going on for the kids. Night time for adults found to be good, food was good in take aways well run site, would return.
For sales enquiries, call directly on 01275 371133.