|Seasonal pitches||172|More about the parkHide
This five-star family-friendly resort is a perfect place for memorable holidays in Somerset, with a fantastic location just a couple of miles from the traditional seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea, as well as some amazing on-site amenities.
With touring pitches, holiday caravans, and stylish glamping pods spread across 44 acres of parkland, however you plan to stay, you're sure to have a great time. Take a dip in the resort's swimming pools, take in the live entertainment which goes on 100 nights a year, stay active at the leisure centre, or try and land a big one in the superbly stocked fishing lake - there's something for everyone here!
Home Farm Holiday Park is the ideal destination for holidays in Somerset, with its easily accessible location which is perfectly situated for exploring this superb county's countryside and coast, as well as endless on-site amenities to make your stay convenient and fun.
- Allow rallies
- Child friendly holiday homes
- Disabled access
- Family park
- Pets allowed
- 6 Camping pods
- Children's play area(s)
- Chemical disposal point
- Electric hook-ups
- Sanitary block(s)
- Swimming pool(s)
- Take away food
- Washing up facilities
- Wireless internet
- Club house
- Glamping accommodation
There are many facilities to enjoy at Home Farm - holidays in Somerset have never been so exciting!
- Two swimming pools - one outdoor pool open from May half-term to September 1st, and one indoor heated pool open year-round
- Leisure centre - as well as the indoor pool, there's also a modern gym, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a steam room, and a Starbucks
- Live entertainment - the Nite Owl complex hosts over 100 nights of live entertainment, including music and comedy, every year, as well as kids' shows and family events
- Fishing lake - keen anglers will love casting their line into the well-stocked lake, where common carp, bream, and pike can be caught
- Other handy amenities - a restaurant and supermarket on site mean you have everything you need during your holidays in Somerset close at hand