Great for idyllic country walks and exploring heritage Suffolk.
Suffolk Sands is a great base for your holiday home to explore the unspoiled heritage coast and sleepy villages that Suffolk has to offer.
It is ideal for getting away from it all, right on the seafront with great views out to sea.
Visitors to Suffolk Sands are also welcome to use the great facilities of neighbouring Holiday park Felixstowe Beach for more variety.
Suffolk Sands Holiday Park is one of 30 great holiday parks from Park Holidays UK. You can see much more details and photographs plus lots of offers on our website.
- Arcade and Amusements Gamezone (Use of Facilities at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park)
- Family Bar with Sky TV (Use of Facilities at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park)
- Kids Club for 5-14 year olds (Use of Facilities at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park)
- Entertainment Venue (Use of Facilities at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park)
Felixstowe sits at the end of a peninsula between the estuaries of the River Orwell and Deben on the East coast not far from the historic town of lpswich with its many attractions and modern shopping centre. Suffolk is rich in a variety of things to do and experience. There are many visitor attractions in some of Englands most uncluttered countryside. Suffolk has a superb heritage coast.
There is many interesting places to visit, such as:
- Easton Farm Park
- Otley Hall and Gardens
- Oford Castle
- Snakes and Ladders - Adventure Centre
- Jimmys Farm
- Pleasurewood Hills
- Go Ape!
There is also a wide range of events in the local area, such as festivals, car boot sales and markets.
Be the first in adding a review!