Grab your sunhat and flip flops and come and join us at Looe Bay Holiday Park; a lively park set in glorious South East Cornwall. Life here is all about good old fashioned fun like learning how to ‘crab’ off the harbour walls or eating ice cream on Banjo Pier. When you’re not out and about exploring the beautiful sandy beach or quaint fishing town of Looe, you’ll always have something to do on park! Just remember to bring your sillier side and your swimsuit!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Sundowner Club with Showtime entertainment.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Sundowner Club.
* Heated indoor swimming pool.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with soft play and ball pool.
* Adventure play area with swings, frames and slides.
* Multi-sports courts, junior sports courts and football pitch.
* Tennis courts and outdoor table tennis.
* Polperro Bar & Grill with lounge area and big screen TV.
* Legends diner & takeaway
* Recently updated 9 hole crazy golf course.
* Mini tenpin Bowlingo.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
entertainment on the site
Our fantastic holiday park is near to:
- Porfell Wildlife Park and Sanctuary
- Adrenalin Quarry
- The Monkey Sanctuary
- Eden Project
- Trago Mills
Based on 1 review(s)
Devon 02 Jun 2015
This is a gem of a site it has beautiful views and scenery, very friendly staff they even have shire horses on site :) loacl walks we really enjoyed our stay here and will come back again when we get chance the toilet block is adequate overall its a very quaint & lovely site