Challaborough Bay Holiday Park is situated in a quiet corner of Devon, set right on the edge of a glorious, sheltered Blue Flag beach. This beautiful area is credited as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with blue seas to paddle in, rugged paths to explore, tiny villages to discover and wonderful views across to historic Burgh Island. A perfect base for exploring the heritage coastline.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Awards
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at Christie’s Bar and Clubhouse.
* Indoor pool complex with Splish Splash activities and toddlers’ pool.
* PADI Scuba diving in indoor pool.
* Gym with cross trainer, treadmill and multi-gym.
* Adventure play area with pirate ship.
* Direct access to Blue Flag beach and access to heritage coastal path for scenic walks.
* Waterfront Bar & Restaurant with an outdoor seating area and sea views.
* Christie’s Bar,
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
the historic Barbican and National Marine Aquarium
Dartmoor National Park
Be the first in adding a review!