This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you’ll find you’re only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
* Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant.
* Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Outdoor adventure play area.
* Multi-sports court.
* Crazy golf.
* Pool table, darts and table tennis.
* Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
outdoor picnic area
- The Eden Project is only a 30 minute drive away
- Fishing town of Padstow, Camel Trail for Cycling
- Tintagel Castle - the famous birth place of King Arthur
- Boscastle and fabulous beaches of Rock and Polzeath only 2 miles from the park.
Places of interest
The town of Padstow is an ancient, but busy fishing port and is also home to a certain celebrity chef's seafood restaurant.
Padstow website: http://www.padstow-cornwall.co.uk
A picturesque fishing port, which in recent years has become very popular with the film industry. Several TV series and national feature films have been filmed here.
Port Isaac website: http://www.portisaac-online.co.uk
Wild and windswept countryside, a popular area for the more adventurous walker.
Bodmin Moor website: http://www.bodminmoor.co.uk
In this sheltered estuary there's great bird watching, waterskiing and sailing.
The legendary birthplace of King Arthur- a ruined castle situated on the cliff top overlooking the sea. a must visit place of legendary mysteries.
Tintagel website: http://www.tintagelweb.co.uk
South West Coastal Path
Follow the coastline along sandy beaches and craggy cliffs through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
South West Coastal Path Association: http://www.swcp.org.uk
National Trail Guide: http://www.southwestcoastpath.com
The world's largest greenhouse. See how a disused quarry has been transformed into a living theatre of plants. One of the most visited attractions in England.
Eden Project website: http://www.edenproject.com
It is possible to walk from the park to neighbouring Rock where you may go by ferry to Padstow, well known for its many famous restaurants. The surfing beach of Polzeath and the beautiful Daymar bay are also within walking distance.
Be the first in adding a review!