The beautiful Ruda Holiday Park is set by one of Devon’s most stunning beaches, Croyde Bay in Devon. Enjoy fun filled days on the beach and world class surfing on North Devon’s Gold Coast. Ruda is a firm favourite with families who return year after year to the parks superb location on Croyde Bay’s beach.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Cascades Indoor Tropical Adventure Pool with big blue slide.
* Showtime entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers at the Atlantic Blue entertainment lounge.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen with big screen TV’s and outdoor terrace.
* Café@Ruda and Beach Café for light snacks and refreshments and a Fish & Chip takeaway.
* Surfing lessons.
* Tennis courts, playing fields and nature trails.
* Adventure play area with obstacle course.
* Fishing pond
* Arcade zone and cash bingo.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
Ruda Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Cascades Tropical Adventure pool with waterslide
Croyde Bay and seven miles of beautiful beaches, fabulous dunes, safe bathing and great surf. Nearby towns include Bideford, Barnstaple and Ilfracombe, as well as the picturesque villages of Clovelly and Combe Martin. It is only a short drive to Exmoor for some spectacular scenery and the famous Exmoor ponies.
Ruda Holiday Park is within an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our site is of special scientific interest and attracts a vast range of wildlife.
Based on 1 review(s)
south Yorkshire 09 Oct 2014
We had a lovely time at Ruda Holiday Park this August! We were camping and found the pitches were a really good size. The shower/toilet blocks were very clean and user friendly, as were the washing up facilities. We loved that fact that we had a sea view from our tent! The club house was very nice and had lots going on for adults and kids, although we didn't go into the showbar. The kids loved the swimming pool, although one time we went to use it, the queue was so long the staff told us it would probably take a couple of hours to get it. I also think that the pool was a little expensive. However, the beach was fantastic and the village of Croyde is lovely. Would definately return.