Blairgowrie Holiday Park is a five-star rated camping site, situated a short distance to the south of the popular Cairngorms National Park. The site has a number of pitches open to motorhomes, as well as an exclusive collection of chalets and holiday homes that are on site and available to rent, while those who fall in love with the park and the surrounding area may have the opportunity to buy one outright. Blairgowrie is a family run park and is open and staffed throughout the year, including over the Christmas and New Year holiday periods.
The park is set in immaculately landscaped gardens outside of the town of Blairgowrie and Rattray, and is sheltered by surrounding hills and wooded areas, offering awe-inspiring views of the area. Blairgowrie Holiday Park is a quiet, secluded park, however the lively town centre with a variety of bars and restaurants is within easy walking distance, and there is a well-stocked convenience store within yards of the main entrance.
In addition to the open spaces around the park, there are also two children’s play areas so the younger members of your family can remain entertained at all times.
Despite everything going on in and around the park itself, the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful landscape in Scotland is one that should not be missed. Scotland’s biggest skiing resort is only 40 minutes from the park, and 10% off ski hire can be enjoyed by guests. For those looking for something not so fast and furious, there is a variety of excellent, championship standard golf courses within a 10-mile radius of the resort, and a number of well stocked rivers and lochs for fishing enthusiasts to enjoy.
As well as these activities, the rolling terrain is great for those simply looking to explore and take their pets along for the journey, whether they choose to travel on foot or on a bicycle.
Blairgowrie Holiday Park is set in fifteen acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, within walking distance of local facilities, including bars, restaurants and leisure facilities.
The Park itself is a quiet relaxing park with our facilities including:
-Two Children's play parks on site.
- Refurbuished heated shower block.
- Heated laundry.
- Dog walk.
- Local shop only 100 yards from the park.
- Caravan Connect Supply Wi-fi internet access (charges apply).
- Internet Access available during reception opening hours (charges apply)
We are open all year (including Christmas & New Year).
Sister park Corriefodly is only 7 minutes away by car, has lounge bar, function room and soft play http://woodleisure.co.uk/our-parks/corriefodly/
*Ski Hire at Blair Ski Hire located at Blairgowrie Holiday Park. All of our winter holiday guests at Blairgowrie Holiday Park can now enjoy a 10% discount on their ski hire. For more information visit online at www.blairskihire.com
* Glenshee, Scotland's largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 40 minute drive away from Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
* Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
* Fishing - Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie and on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
* The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.The Route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie.
* Blairgowrie Town Centre is onyl a 10-15 minute walk from the park.
Based on 3 review(s)
falkirk 07 May 2012
Beautiful caravan site, toilets and facilities are spotless. Staff are friendly. Great play areas for kids. Happy kids = happy parents. Short walking distance to the lovely town and the beautiful river Ericht. Will definitely be staying again!
LOTHIAN 23 Jan 2010
A lovely site in every way - staff very helpful and facilities first class- lots of places to eat out in the town which is easily accessible.plenty of nice places to visit and farm shops close by with fresh produce in season. Well worth a visit
Blairgowrie Holiday Park, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Strathclyde 19 Jan 2006
My husband and I both enjoyed this park. The facilities are of a good standard. Big shower cubicles and plenty of hot water. The staff freindly and helpful. The location good. The town of Blairgowrie offers plenty of nice pubs which serve good food. And as stated really is within walking distance of the site.
Went for 3 night while husbands did the cateran yomp.
Stopped in a cabin with hot tub,well equipped clean warm and would definitely recommend.
- 12 Jun 2017Blairgowrie Holiday Park Anonymous guest