Unfortunately, we have taken the difficult decision to close for nightly touring throughout July and this will probably remain the case throughout 2020. We haven’t received further guidance on the communal facilities and at this time do not feel that we can reopen them and ensure everyone’s safety.
We will be opening for self-catering stays in our caravan holiday homes, lodges and our ensuite glamping pods from 10th July, and we will also be taking monthly, 2 monthly and seasonal touring bookings (with use of own facilities).
Please keep an eye on our website and social media to keep up to date. We hope we can welcome you to our Wood Leisure parks in 2021 if not before.
Nestling in the hills and woodland of rural Perthshire, this scenic park stands on the banks of the river Ardle.
An ideal holiday retreat at any time of the year, whether you are looking for the perfect haven to own your own holiday home, a relaxing retreat for a self-catering holiday in a lodge, thistle-awarded caravan holiday home or camping pod. Corriefodly is also a scenic destination to escape to with your touring caravan for a week or whole season.
Inside Corriefodly House offers table tennis, pool tables, darts, TV lounge and bar (the bar is open peak season & opening times vary, please check with reception). While outside you can enjoy fishing on the park, riverside walks and dining al fresco.
Children can burn off some steam on the outdoor play area or indoor soft play and maze.
For Special Offers and Late Availability please visit us online at www.woodleisure.co.uk
Please also see our sister caravan parks: Blairgowrie Holiday Park, Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Deeside Holiday Park and Campsie Glen Holiday Park.
River Ardle flows through the site. Trout fishing available on the River Ardle. Permits required for salmon fishing on the River Ardle.
Family games room & TV room available on site.
WHAT TO DO IN THE AREA:
* Fishing for trout on the River Ardle which flows through Corriefodly Holiday Park, and on the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also in the area there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and on the hill lochs in the glen shee area.
* Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 30 minute drive away from Corriefodly Holiday Park.
* Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
* The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.
* Blairgowrie (nearest town) is only 10 minute drive away.
Be the first in adding a review!
We have recently sited our tourer for the season at corrie it's a truly stunning park in a beautiful setting .We absolutely love the park great for our nine year old daughter who loves the softplay.she has made loads of good friends already and loves cycling round the park.she loves nature and loves seeing birds and the red squirrels to name a few . Also the park is great for our two furry daughters who love a swim in the river. The staff we have came across have always been very polite ,very helpful and will go out their way to help you be it bar staff,park wardens,office staff or cleaning staff a very friendly site.They also put of really good acts at the weekend .pay the park a visit and you will not be disappointed.
- 12 Jun 2017Corriefodly Holiday Park Anonymous guest