Rose Farm can be found in the rural community of Berrow, near Burnham-on-Sea, nestling amongst rolling farmland and surrounded by spectacular and far-reaching views. Within walking distance of the bustling holiday resort of Brean, this park really does offer the best of both worlds.
Spend your days enjoying the beaches, coastal walks, bars and amusements that Brean and Burnham have to offer and relax in the peacefulness of the Berrow countryside by night. And if at the end of the day you don’t feel like cooking let us spoil you in our fully licensed clubhouse.
Rose Farm welcomes seasonal long and short stay caravan tourers, we offer immaculate hard standing pitches, each with electric hook-ups, adjacent car parking and awning space. Due to recent development work at the park we are also now offer holiday home ownership, with statics and lodges available from the top manufacturers.
- Adults only
- Pets allowed
- Disabled access
- Electric hook-ups
- Sanitary block(s)
- Designated / private parking
- Wireless internet
- Washing up facilities
- Club house
On-site facilities include:
- Hard standing seasonal touring pitches: With electric hook-ups
- A residents social club: A comfortable, licenced bar in which to relax and unwind and a pool table. Good food, good company and with disabled access
- Private parking: Every pitch now boasts private parking directly adjacent to every pitch
- Shower and toilet facilities: Centrally heated and cleaned daily
- 24 hour site warden: For added peace of mind and security
- WiFi: Fast internet access is pending.